Images and Facts for Social Media
Fact Sheet to Download and Share
Here are a few tips to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Wear your mask. And if you have a reusable mask, don’t forget to wash it often.
- 20-second hand wash? Sing "Happy Birthday" twice as you scrub with soap!
- Practice physical distancing, 6-foot distance in public.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes. Use alternative non-tactile ways to greet people like air high-fives.
- Sharing is caring but in the case of food and drinks, keep those to yourself.
- Remember to keep indoor gatherings and close crowded situations to a minimum.
State vaccine information
For more information about your state's vaccine rollout plan, click your state below.
The information on this site came from the following sources:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained (FDA)
COVID Vaccine Studies Duke Health
How vaccines work (CDC)
More things to know about vaccines (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia)